Motion Activated Sensor Alarm and Light
The Motion Activated Sensor Alarm and Light is a unit that can either light up or sound an alarm when it detects movement. The alarm option provides 15 seconds of silence before the alarm sounds, and it sounds for 45 seconds before it resets to standby. The light option is illuminated once movement is detected and will turn off after 15 seconds. This motion sensor scans 50 degrees horizontally and 20 degrees vertically. Batteries not included.
Function switch on "Alarm"
- After 1 minute the alarm is ready to detect motion
- Any movement or unauthorized entry will sound the alarm
- Provides 15 seconds of silence before alarm sounds
- Alarm sounds for 45 seconds and automatically reset to standby
- Switch alarm switch to off, to deactivate the alarm
Function switch to "Auto Light"
- After 1 minute the unit is ready to detect motion
- Any movement will illuminate the light
- Light turns off after 15 seconds
- Unit will light up again when motion is detected
- When no motion light will turn off
- Daylight shut-off function keeps light off when its bright
- Light on and off button
- Scans 60 degrees horizontally and 20 degrees vertically
- Requires 4 "C" size batteries (not included)